Recent TED talk given by Helen Petousis-Harris on how vaccines are assessed for their safety and effectiveness. Despite controversial claims, vaccines have been a vital part of combating pandemic outbreaks. Lots and lots of money and time are being put into developing safe enough vaccines to be used in the community. But what is the reason for hesitancy towards vaccines?
- Dr Helen Petousis-Harris, finalist for the 2021 Nature Research Award for Driving Global Impact September 16, 2021
- The ACCESS Background rates report, excel sheets and event definitions are now available! August 28, 2021
- Funding for the Global Covid Vaccine Safety (GCoVS) project July 27, 2021
- Mix-and-match COVID vaccines trigger potent immune response May 24, 2021
- Arterial events, venous thromboembolism, thrombocytopenia, and bleeding after vaccination with Oxford-AstraZeneca in Denmark and Norway May 12, 2021