The ACCESS Background rates report, excel sheets and event definitions are now available on ZENODO. The ACCESS (vACcine Covid-19 monitoring readinESS) project was funded by the European Medicines Agency to ensure effectively monitoring of COVID-19 vaccines in the European Union. This study has generated background incidence rates of adverse events of special interest (AESI) using electronic health care databases in 7 EU countries (Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Spain and UK). These background rates may be used to monitor the benefit-risk profile of COVID-19 vaccines. A dashboard provides an interactive manner to query and explore the background rates of diagnoses for adverse events of special interest (AESI) for COVID-19 vaccines. You can browse the data according to data source, age, sex, and calendar year, and visualise it as either a graphic or a numerical display.
- Hong Kong partners publish outcomes from carditis and COVID-19 vaccination association study January 26, 2022
- NZ hosts vaccine safety project January 25, 2022
- Dr Helen Petousis-Harris, finalist for the 2021 Nature Research Award for Driving Global Impact September 16, 2021
- The ACCESS Background rates report, excel sheets and event definitions are now available! August 28, 2021
- Funding for the Global Covid Vaccine Safety (GCoVS) project July 27, 2021