The Canadian Vaccination Evidence Resource and Exchange Centre (CANVax) has provided public health professionals with access to a centralized resource centre focused on vaccine acceptance and uptake. COVID-19 Vaccine Questions and Answers for Healthcare Providers consists of evidence-based answers to questions about vaccine safety, such as ‘What measures ensure safe vaccines?’, ‘What are the common side effects expected with the vaccines?’ and ‘Should pregnant women receive the vaccine?’ Each answer is written by an expert member of the CONSIDER (COvid-19 vacciNe Safety questIons anD hEalthcare pRoviders) working group and reviewed by two or more other members. This resource will soon be available in multiple languages.
- Mix-and-match COVID vaccines trigger potent immune response May 24, 2021
- Arterial events, venous thromboembolism, thrombocytopenia, and bleeding after vaccination with Oxford-AstraZeneca in Denmark and Norway May 12, 2021
- The critical role of background rates of possible adverse events in the assessment of COVID-19 vaccine safety April 17, 2021
- The UK Expert Haematology Panel (EHP) has produced guidance on the syndrome of Thrombosis and Thrombocytopenia occurring after coronavirus vaccination April 8, 2021
- Why is it so hard to investigate the rare side effects of COVID vaccines? April 7, 2021