The Canadian Vaccination Evidence Resource and Exchange Centre (CANVax) has provided public health professionals with access to a centralized resource centre focused on vaccine acceptance and uptake. COVID-19 Vaccine Questions and Answers for Healthcare Providers consists of evidence-based answers to questions about vaccine safety, such as ‘What measures ensure safe vaccines?’, ‘What are the common side effects expected with the vaccines?’ and ‘Should pregnant women receive the vaccine?’ Each answer is written by an expert member of the CONSIDER (COvid-19 vacciNe Safety questIons anD hEalthcare pRoviders) working group and reviewed by two or more other members. This resource will soon be available in multiple languages.
- New Zealand takes first steps to monitor the safety of COVID-19 vaccines February 18, 2021
- As Millions Get Shots in USA, the F.D.A. Struggles to Get Safety Monitoring System Running February 15, 2021
- Understanding mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines January 11, 2021
- Ensuring safety of COVID-19 vaccines November 26, 2020
- Will it be safe? Vaccine safety science from the Cow Pock to COVID-19 November 25, 2020