‘Progress Toward a Global Vaccine Data Network’ is a special article in the Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal. It provides an update on preparations for a global network to monitor the safety and effectiveness of vaccines, including COVID-19 vaccines, across geographically and demographically diverse sites. It covers the need for such a network, how it is coordinated, criteria for participation and plans for capacity development. The need for a common data model and flexible models for analysis are also described.
- New Zealand takes first steps to monitor the safety of COVID-19 vaccines February 18, 2021
- As Millions Get Shots in USA, the F.D.A. Struggles to Get Safety Monitoring System Running February 15, 2021
- Understanding mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines January 11, 2021
- Ensuring safety of COVID-19 vaccines November 26, 2020
- Will it be safe? Vaccine safety science from the Cow Pock to COVID-19 November 25, 2020