We are very proud to announce that GVDN Co-Director, Dr Helen Petousis-Harris, has been named as one of eight finalists for this prestigious Nature Research Award that recognises researchers whose critical work in climate environment, healthcare and food security could provide insight into future solutions. Helen was shortlisted from over 350 entries across 62 countries for her research into vaccines and immunisation, with a particular focus on vaccine safety and vaccine effectiveness. The finalist submissions will be assessed on their scientific achievements, the potential for scientific impact of their research programme as well as its impact on global challenges. The winner will be announced in November. Full profiles for the shortlisted research can be viewed on nature.com.
- Dr Helen Petousis-Harris, finalist for the 2021 Nature Research Award for Driving Global Impact September 16, 2021
- The ACCESS Background rates report, excel sheets and event definitions are now available! August 28, 2021
- Funding for the Global Covid Vaccine Safety (GCoVS) project July 27, 2021
- Mix-and-match COVID vaccines trigger potent immune response May 24, 2021
- Arterial events, venous thromboembolism, thrombocytopenia, and bleeding after vaccination with Oxford-AstraZeneca in Denmark and Norway May 12, 2021